Friday, January 22, 2010

Busy with work lately.
And will most probably remain as such for de rest of the year.

This weekend alone has tons of stuffs to do:
- History SBQ
- Hydroxyl compounds tutorial
- Chem MCQ quiz on IVLE
- GP article research + rewriting topic sentences
- E field tutorial
- PNC tutorial
- Study for chem test
- Prepare for HK trip

And for this weekend,
Saturday will be burned - Dental + Bryan's b'day + Guitar lesson.
Sunday may be partially filled - possibly going out with family.

I can foresee that the 2nd weekend from now will be a hell lot more.
Missing school for 5 days + my precious weekend will cause me to lag behind significantly.
So much for going HK and have fun.
I really fear of what lies ahead.

If I fall prey to any mental illnesses, it will all be SG educational system's fault.

No comments: