Thursday, December 10, 2009

Actually I am quite reluctant to blog due to my laziness.
But here it goes.

Guitar camp was fun but I will skip the nitty little details of it.
The onli thing worth highlighting is that there is an AWESOME staff lounge in MJC.
Massage chairs in it are great and Mr Chia is veri kind to us ^^

NUS - Bristol Chemistry workshop day 1
Half the time while I am doing practical, I have no idea what a hell an I doing.
The theory behind the lab session was not strong enough.
We threw away what we made during the practical sessions =.=
And I will say that I benefited little from this, at least for today.
Definitely, S$ 267.50 is not worth at all.

In order to feel better, Cheng Boon and I decided to spam things there.
For example, we use filter paper jus to dry our apparatus ^^
And I threw one magnetic follower into the "non-chlorinated waste" box.
I shall think of more ideas to spam tmr...

However, there are still takeaways from today session.
- Magnetic follower is dam fun =D
- TLC is more of an improved version of paper chromatography.
- University food is CHEAP! (Actually I found this out long ago)
- Chanel #5 perfume contain some chemical that smells horrible.

I will grow up to be like the prof. from Bristol.
So that I can rip others off during Summer and Winter vacations.
But to reach that Ph.d seems far......

I will be back with mroe updates tmr.

P.S Mr Chong hasn't eat the chocolate we gave him hmm...

No comments: