Wednesday, December 30, 2009

This is gonna be a long post.

Day 4 (Saturday, 26/12)
Went to the Eurasian Community House in the morning.
Been there once before... Sec 2 I think...
After which we proceed to lunch and tok along the way...
Sherry was attempting to learn some Canto phrases.
Felt quite left out of the conversations...
Perhaps it was due to home stay on the previous day...
Try to fit in somehow...

Proceed to Esplanade after lunch.
Never know that the backstage of the theatre is so freaking HUGE!
Also, there are lots of sophisticated equipments to make sound quality better.

Heritage tour was boring...
Our HK guests were even better at shopping than us.
Vivian was able to buy a few T-shirt from Chinatown in 15 min O.o
Someone was lost after Chinatown stop but luckily, everything turn out fine in the end.

Arriving at Night Safari, we had murtabak (Worst I had ever eaten)
There were hell lots of ppl there at Night Safari.
Shouldn't everyone be resting after Christmas Day?
Prices there was a rip off:
Chicken Rice - $17
Ice Mountain mineral water - $2.50
On our way home, I got myself a scandal.
Thank a lot Amos, I will remember this.
Dr was leaving the next day and we bid farewall to her.

Day 5 (Sunday, 27/12)
St Mary of the Angels church was not like church I had seen before.
It seems veri modern like.
No wonder there are more and more Christians nowadays.
To keep up with time, thats the key.
After which, there was a sharing session by EiF Facilitators.
Many of our HK guests K.O at this stage.
I nearly fell into dreamland like them, but managed to hang in there.
It will be a more challenging day tmr, with more toks.

At Marina Barrage, we flew kites.
Wind was awesome there, as it was about to rain.
After the tour, I gave out my durian cakes (Credit to dad and mom =D)
We thought that since our HK guests like to take photo veri much,
We should shout "Photo!" instead to lead them to move from point A to point B.

Day 6 (Monday, 28/12)
SMU was not as small as I thought.
Our tour guide in SMU was actually my sister primary school friend, Chay Ling.
A small world after all...
It looks like our guests were fascinated by SMU facilities.
They should tour NTU instead haha.
SMU was not in my choice of University and it will nv be.

As expected, our HK guests was defeated during NYC tok.
Unglam photos of those who slept were taken and posted in facebook haha.
Of all include Winnie, who was suppose to present a token of appreciation to the NYC ppl.
And she was still in denial, claiming that she was thinking veri deeply lol.

Depart for Malay Youth Literary Association (4PM)
I slept on the bus, as I was too, tired in NYC tok.
Unglam photos were taken once more on the bus, but somehow I escaped =D

After 4PM sharing session, I sat on the bus with this new friend I made: Fanny
In the short span of less than a week, there are still ppl who I did not hang out with.
Also, she helped me to take a photo.
"Is it nice?"
"Of course! The photo will not be too bad because of my handsome face."
"I also took a photo with my host family. Can you spot me?"
"This one?"
"Yes la. You can find me so fast because I am veri pretty ar."
Haha.
"Why you dun have English name ar?"
"I dunno, Maybe I am not a Christian? You should ask my parents."
"Many of our English names are made by ourselves. You dun need to be a Christian to have English name ar"
Can't imagine someone calling me by my English name haha.
After which we played polar bear at the back of the bus.

YOG learning centre was like another NE session all over haha.
Phototaking as usual.

Back to the hotel, we kill sometime before dinner by playing cards.
Riduan the fireman, Sherry and Tommy were all dressed up so formally.
Especially Tommy, who wore a suit with a blazer and tie.
He took a scandal picture with four gals around him.
We all speculate that his Vietnam girlfriend will kill him if she saw that photo.

Before entering the Grand Hall, I shook hand with a guy name Stanley.
After which I asked Jin Feng about his identity.
"Who is he?"
"What is his name? Did not really catch it."
"Stanley."
"OMG he is one of the big shot"
"Really ar?"
"Ya, he is the general manager of South East CDC!"

Dinner was ok... And we played the number game.
"If 1 is 4, 2 is 5... What is 15?"
Really got the guests at my table puzzled haha...
"We will tell you the answer when we visit HK."

Our guests put up a video and a performance for us that night.
After which, we spammed countless number of photos.
Where are all my photos ppl?
Most were taken with our HK guests cameras.
Tag in fb pls.
Not to say exchanging emails.
We were having too much fun that we refuse to leave the room.
Wonderful night we had. But all good things come to an end.

Day 7 (Tuesday, 29/12)
I joined everyone at the airport, in MJ uniform and my guitar.
Last moment we spent together...
Before sending them off to the departure gate.
Prisca cried before going in, till her nose and eyes turned red ='(
Yea, we were sad too.
Luckily the situation was under control before the whole bunch of us broke into tears.
Don't worry, we will see you guys in HK soon!

Went out for dinner at Just Acia Marina branch with a few of my sec sch mates.
Tok a lot and spammed a lot of ice cream.
One of Kent's school mate was there.
And we were trying to expose him haha.
We played 敲敲杯after everyone was so full up with ice cream and drinks.
Took a walk to esplanade and guess who I saw.
Sherry! He was bringing another HK girl around the city area.
After which we went to Uni Quo and I got myself a cheap jacket at $9.90

Today (Wednesday, 30/12)
Went NTU with my sis.
Ate cheap food and tour around the school.
Got foolscap pads with NTU logo!
I had forgotten when did I came up with this idea of collecting foolscap pads =D

Below are all my personal opinion not directed to anything:
NTU is so much better than NUS campus.
The whole place look a whole lot newer.
Especially the chemical and biological science building.
The whole NUS campus is like so rundown and haunted.
NTU is comparable to SMU campus, but jus a little older.
Big library, enough books to fill my house.
I am so going NTU.
Unless, honourable scholarship to oversea university.

Spend hell lots of time typing this post.
Time which I can use to finish up my math package.
Hence I should come back to reality - miserable life of a JC system.
11 more days to school reopen!
1 more year in this prison before going into another!
And I am looking foward to university life 4 years from now!

No comments: